Pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679, also called General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter the “ GDPR “), Angelo La Torre informs you that your personal data (hereinafter the “ Data ” ), will be processed in compliance with the provisions of the GDPR and any applicable legislation with reference to the processing of personal data in accordance with the following information.
1. Holder of the treatment. Data Protection Officer.
The Data Controller is La Torre Angelo Videography, with registered office in Corso Leone Mucci, 77, 71016 – San Severo (Foggia) (hereinafter the “ Owner “). The Data Protection Officer can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on data processing.
2. Data Categories
The Data processed by the Data Controller include: personal data (name, surname) and contact details (telephone, email address).
The data are processed exclusively for the formulation of a quote and are not saved in any database. In any case, it is likely that they will be saved in our archives if the quote becomes a service order for your wedding.
3. Purpose and legal basis of the processing. Legitimate interest.
The Data will be processed for the fulfillment of administrative purposes and legal obligations, pursuant to art. 6, paragraph 1, letters b) and c) of the GDPR, as well as the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller, in art. 6, paragraph 1, letter f of the GDPR, with reference to:
- completion of all the phases connected to the use of the Wedding Video maker service
In any case, the processing of your data carried out on the basis of the owner’s legitimate interest takes place in compliance with the provisions of art. 6, paragraph 1, letter f of the GDPR.
4. Processing methods.
Your data are collected and registered in a lawful and correct manner for the purposes indicated above and are also processed with the aid of electronic and automated tools, including by entering and organizing databases, in compliance with the provisions. by the GDPR regarding security measures, and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the Data.
5. Communication, dissemination and data transfer.
The processed data will be made accessible only to authorized personnel and will not be disclosed to third parties for any reason.
6. Data retention.
The Data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding 10 (ten) years for administrative purposes and, in any case, for the time strictly necessary to pursue the legitimate interest of the Data Controller. However, the data received from filling out a contact form on the website will be used exclusively to respond to the request and will not be stored in any way.
8. Rights of access, cancellation, limitation and portability.
The Data Controller informs you that the rights referred to in articles are recognized. from 15 to 20 of the GDPR. By way of example, by sending a specific request to the email address email@example.com, you can:
- obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed;
- if processing is in progress, obtain access to the data and information relating to the processing, as well as request a copy of the data;
- obtain the correction of inaccurate data and the integration of incomplete personal data;
- obtain, if one of the conditions provided for by art. 17 of the GDPR, the deletion of data concerning you;
- obtain, in the cases provided for by art. 18 of the GDPR, the limitation of the processing of data concerning you;
- receive the Data concerning you in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and request their transmission to another owner, if technically feasible.
9. Right to object.
Pursuant to art. 21 of the GDPR, you will also enjoy the right to object at any time to the processing of your data carried out for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller by writing to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of opposition, the Data will no longer be processed, provided that there are no legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subjects, or for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
10. Right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor.
The Data Controller also informs you that you can lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data in the event that it believes that the rights it holds under the GDPR or any other applicable legislation have been violated, according to the methods indicated on the website. of the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data accessible at the address: www.garanteprivacy.it .